Monday, October 6, 2008

First Entry: Nervous Wreck!

Hey guys and gals of blog-ville,

As you would notice, this is the first post for the DANGERDISKO blog. It is 2am and it's way past my bedtime (NOT!) but I'm scrolling through some music for this Wednesday's set. And for those of you who doesn't know what's coming up this Wednesday; it's DANGERDISKO's first official launch!

Yeay!

I'm supposed to be excited, but I'm feeling nervous as hell. I'm ecstatic but yet scared. I've been preparing my set for the past few days and my ears are starting to bleed from all of the electro and new wave that I've listened to. We've prepared an assortment of electronica: from raunchy electro sex anthems to pure retro new wave remixes. Everything i tell ya. Among them headbangers are hits from ANORAAK, VALERIE, HOT PINK DELOREAN, JUSTICE, SIMIAN MOBILE DISCO, VHS or BETA, REVOLTE, DEADMAU5, KASKADE, DIRTY SOUTH, THE ASTON SHUFFLE, ROBOT NEEDS OIL, GRUM, SHAZAM, THE PRESETS, MIDNIGHT JUGGERNAUTS, CROOKERS, LADYHAWKE... just to name a few. Phew! And believe me, that was just the icing of the cake.

As you may or may not be informed, we are scheduled to spin at Frangipani KL's Wednesday nights. For those who are not familiar with the spot, it is a french fine dining restaurant slash cocktail bar, brilliantly located at Jalan Changkat Bukit Bintang, just opposite of 21. The first night (8th of October 2008), will be our official launch. There's gonna be loads of brilliant alcohol to get drunk on and loads of space for you to dance the night away. Girls, dress up to your imagination and guys; put on some bloody deodorant ey? There's nothing worse than a smelly drunk listening to electro.

Well checkout the flyer for more detailed info.

Well that's it for now! See you at FRANGIPANI!


*end of transmission*


ROBOTRON 5000

2 comments:

Kuaitomboblo said...

hey break a leg guys.

will try to be there this wednesday. woot~

Anonymous said...

all the best and have a blast !